Friday, November 23, 2018

Winterings Layouts

For this layout of Nathan's first trip to Colorado, I used LYB's Winterings collection and beautiful Creative Embellishments chipboard and stencils.  I embellished the Large Snowflake Set and Chipboard Snowflakes with a variety of inks topped with glossy accents, crackle paint, and stickles.  I then used the Snowflake Stencil to create additional dimensional snowflakes with a thick coating of gesso.


I also used Creative Embellishments chipboard and Winterings paper for this next layout that I created for Lasting Memories challenge 421.  I used a variety of paint and other mediums on the chipboard.

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful snowy layouts, Krystle! Love all the snowflakes and that snowman on the 2nd layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete