Saturday, December 1, 2018

End of the Year Creative Embellishments Layouts

For this month’s Creative Embellishments challenge, I was inspired to create this winter wonderland layout and used the Reindeer Set for the twist.  I added Santa's Star Sleigh and Pine Trees to create a winter scene.  I created my title from the Snow Word Set and Chucky Alphabet Set.  I decorated the chipboard with a variety of inks topped with glossy accents, crackle paint, and stickles.


These pictures are some of my favorites of Nathan. I created this darling page with LYB's Winterlings collection and Creative Embellishments' Let it Snow chipboard title. I left part of the piece natural and used pearlescent paint and stickles on some of the snowflake pieces.


I wanted to share my latest layout of our trip to the River of Lights. This layout features CE's Snowflake Frame 2Large Snowflake SetChipboard Snowflakes, and the Basic Alphabet. I left some of the pieces natural and used pearlescent paint and stickles on other pieces.


This is my last month on Creative Embellishments' design team.  I have enjoyed my time on the design team, so don't be surprised if I return in the coming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment