Monday, April 15, 2019

Plumeria Layouts

I have been hoarding Basic Grey's Plumeria for a long time and I am so excited to use it for these layouts of our 2016 trip out east.  For this first layout, I was inspired by the three columns in Scrap Our Stash's sketch, and I used purple and flowers from the purple Care Bear.  


My 2nd layout was inspired by the Scrappy Friends challenges.  I used Rochelle's sketch as a starting point for this layout, and Stacy's photo inspired me to use garden pictures.


I created my 3rd layout for CSI's Case File 278.  I used the color palette (I also added gold), a solid color background, and used a travel theme (Nathan's first trip to the Chesapeake Bay).


My 4th layout was inspired by More Than Words' April challenge.  I used pictures of my "baby" boy's first time visiting family in Connecticut, and used plenty of soft pastels on this page.


7 comments:

  1. What a pretty and funny page. Love the details and stash use. Great sketch take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash.
    Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystle, great take on our pastel challenge, love the funny pics. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than WOrds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! All layouts are just beautiful! !Thank you for joining us at SOS and CSI❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Great take on the challenge!Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful use of the Basic Grey! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Wonderful work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete