Saturday, May 4, 2019

Happy National Scrapbooking Day

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!  I have a couple layouts to share in honor of this "holiday."  My first layout is of our trip to Brownstone Park in Connecticut that I created for the Scrappy Friends challenge.  The layout is based on Rochelle's sketch, and Stacy's photo inspired me to fussy cut flowers!


My last Basic Gray Plumeria layout showcases multiple pictures from our weekend trip to the Mystic aquarium for More Than Words' May challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Wow what fab projects! You've nailed our challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts! Matching our challenge perfectly. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome pages! Such beautiful colours! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete