Sunday, August 25, 2019

August Layouts

I love making baby boy layouts, and this line is just the cutest.  My first layout is for CSI's August Cold Case.  I used leftover numbers for part of the tile and cut apart cards for a number of the elements on this page.


I had to scrap this darling picture of Nathan at the salon for the first time.  I added a little tree element to this page for Lasting Memories' challenge 457.


Finally, I was inspired by More Than Words' layout sketch.  Just looking at my little boy makes me happy!


6 comments:

  1. All of these layouts are great! You've got a good eye for colour. I love your take on our sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystal, of how cute are those animal details, such a great take on our sketch challenge, love the layering details. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are so adorable.
    I love your take on the challenge at More Than Words.
    Thank you for joining us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All fantastic takes on our sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!
    Last one is my favorite, it's lovely and peaceful.
    Thaks for playing along with us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words Challenge1

    ReplyDelete