Sunday, September 22, 2019

More Hello Baby Boy Layouts

I wanted to share the last few layouts that I created with Echo Park's Hello Baby Boy.  These little pictures of Nathan are the cutest and I love re-living these memories!  I created this first layout for Scrap or Stash's cartoon inspired challenge.  I used ABC paper, a yellow title, and was inspired by the sketch.


I was inspired to create this clever as a fox layout for Creative Embellishments' September challenge.  I also used a fox die cut with little circle elements on it.


And my final layout is for SCT's Challenge Day 3.  I was inspired by the colors (navy, turquoise, yellow, and orange) and little stars!

5 comments:

  1. Krystle, this is darling and captures the silly loving moments in Nathan's life. I also adore the paper chosen. Thanks for playing along this month at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great layouts of a cute little guy! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, what cute photos of Nathan! Love your paper selection and so glad to see that you played along with us at Creative Embellishments this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the layouts and sweet pictures. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete