Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scrapbooking the Old-Fashioned Way

I have been doing a little scrapbooking lately, and wanted to share my most recent pages with you. As you can tell, the actual pictures aren't all that recent. I have been very strict about scrapbooking chronologically, and I took a long break from scrapbooking during law school, so that means that I am over five years behind! That's okay though, because it is fun taking a trip down memory lane, and I am catching up . . . slowly.

Because these pictures are so old, they were all taken with a film camera. I have now exhausted all of my printed pictures, and I just ordered over four hundred prints (yes, I have not printed ANY of the pictures I took with my digital camera).

So depending on how long you have known me, these pages may be nostalgic or a new glimpse into my past. Enjoy!























1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been productive! Very cute. You can definitely tell the age of the pictures by how young Rachel looks! And now I'm sure you've got a nice thick stack of [more recent] pictures to scrapbook. Have fun and post more soon! We should figure out how you can bring your stuff to scrap while you're here for Christmas! =)

    ReplyDelete