Sunday, November 22, 2009

O Holy Night

Here is my big reveal of the project I have been working on for a month! When we were kids, we had advent calendars, which we used to count down the days left until Christmas. I decided to make one this year that we could use for years to come. I bought a Kaisercraft wood advent calendar and decorated the heck out of it using Kaisercraft wood flourishes, specialty paper from The Paper Studio and The Paper Company, Doodlebug Designs sugar coated cardstock, We R Memory Keepers snowflake flocked lace ribbon, American Crafts blanc white specialty ribbon, Jolee's snowflakes, Recollections self-adhesive rhinestones, Class A'Peels silver geo shapes, Prima e-line bling assortment 6, Martha Stewart gemstones, Swarovski crystals, Art Institute small glass beads glitter, Diamond Glaze, Adirondack Paint Dabbers, Liquid Pearls, and Stickles.
Ta da! (You can click on the pictures for a close-up view).



















Like it? Then please vote for my project at http://michaelscontest.com/uploads/1305

6 comments:

  1. So so so pretty! And SO much work! Love your papers and all the glitter! I voted 5 *s for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted 5 * too!! Wonderful! What wonderful things (chocolate??!!) are you putting in the boxes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about putting candy of some sort in each box along with the Bible reference for that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete