Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{SAS}sy February Reveal

This month I was lucky enough to work with a kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking featuring Glitz Design's Hoopla collection! I used the kit to scrap our trip to Colorado with Jesse's dad:

Thanksgiving with Jesse's mom:


And our trip to Vegas for the Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon:





Check out these layouts in the SAS Guest Designer gallery to see all the products I used: http://www.qbaroo.com/scrapattackscrapbooking/gallery.cfm?galleryoid=148

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts~nice work! This kit seems very "you" so that's great that you weren't gifted weird supplies. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with your GDT Kit! I especially love how they are all 2 pagers - such a refreshing change! Can't wait to see what you create in March. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layouts. I love the {} around the journaling in the second layout.

    ReplyDelete