Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Challenge and Glossy Accents Tip

There is a new challenge at the TrailMakers! For this challenge I created a layout about eating crabs at the bay -- such fun! It was easy to use three different kinds of paper (one patterned paper and two kinds of cardstock) for the background and matting because the March kit is full of lovely paper! Check out the full kit and challenge here: http://trailmakers.blogspot.com/


One of the cool things about this kit is that is comes with glossy accents. Glossy accents is a versatile tool and I used it to make a shiny chipboard embellishment. What I did was take the chipboard tag and colored it with paint. Once the paint dried, I applied a generous coat of glossy accents on top and let it dry overnight. The next day I had a nice shiny chipboard tag, which I finished off with some ribbon and alphabets from the kit! Here is a close-up:

No comments:

Post a Comment