The newsletter also features this layout that I created with My Mind's Eye's Stella & Rose Hattie collection:
Here are the steps that I used to create this layout:
1. Use My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie Tapestry double-sided patterned paper as your background.
3. Use a border punch to create a pattern with Bazzill Basics Midnight Cardstock Paper and add to the bottom of your photos.
5. Add Maya Road Small Organza White Roses Ribbon to the bottom and side of your photographs.
6. Fussy cut flowers from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie Happy Bouquet double-sided patterned paper and create embellishment clusters.
7. Add My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie Label Stickers to the embellishment clusters.