Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hens' Den Pink Paislee Soiree Layout

This month I got to work with Pink Paislee's Soiree line. The bright colors and party theme were perfect for this baby shower layout. Four of our friends had babies last year so that meant a lot of parties!






In this layout I used Pink Paislee Soiree's Music and Diamond double-sided pattered papers as my background. Then I cut out circles, tags, and pendents with Pink Paislee Soiree's Collage, Diamond, Floral, Music, Trellis, and Words double-sided patterned papers, layering them with my photos and mementos. To create a dimensional banner, I cut out circles from Pink Paislee Soiree's Floral double-sided patterned paper, and folded each circle in half. I wanted to make the layout pop so I matted everything with Bazzill Basic's midnight cardstock. Then I added Pink Paislee Soiree's Dimensional Stickers. I misted Maya Road's Organza Primrose with a teal mist to coordinate with the papers. Then I created a handmade flower with Maya Road's White Satin Pleated Ribbon. I cut out a circle the size of my desired flower and covered the circle with double-sided tape. I took the ribbon and placed one edge in the middle of the circle, wrapping the ribbon around the center until I got to the edge of my circle. I cut off the end and viola -- a lovely flower. Finally, I added these flowers to my layout along with Teresa Collins' Blingage Ty's Stars to create an embellishment cluster.

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute and girly! Love the bright colors contrasting with the black. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete