Saturday, August 25, 2012

'Tis the Season

It seems that Christmas preparations creep up every year.  This year, I noticed that Hallmark put out its Christmas ornaments in their stores last month -- yes, in JULY!  Craziness.  I avoided buying anything just to protest!  I have no problem using Christmas scrapbooking supplies all year long though, so I finally finished my last 2010 picture: our family portrait.


I used Sketch N Scrap's sketch, My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found Christmas and Lush lines, and added some pretty Prima to it.   Happy . . . summer!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely family photo! I love Christmas pages and I love this one, great title work and wonderful choice of papers! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is so fun to see Christmas layouts in August! I love what you did with the sketch - beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I love that picture! There's nothing wrong with scrappin Christmas anytime of the year!

    ReplyDelete