Saturday, October 4, 2014

Last of Lemonade

This weekend I finished using Basic Grey's Lemonade collection by creating a layout and three cards.  For the layout, I was inspired by Swirlydoos' September 15th sketch challenge.


Given that October is card month, I wanted to make sure to create a few cards for My Scraps and More blog hop.  I created this first card for Audrey Yeager's card sketch,  


this second card was created for Tracy Feeley's card sketch,


and this final card is based on Jenessa Franco's card sketch.


5 comments:

  1. All are very pretty cards! Love that BG line too. Thank you for hopping along with us at MSAM sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards! Thanks for hopping with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards! Thanks for using my sketch! And thanks for hopping with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome that you're digging into your old stash--love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are just beautiful!! Great job on all of them!

    ReplyDelete