Friday, March 16, 2018

I Don't Wanna Grow Up

The Toys R Us bankruptcy/liquidation/store closing news saddens me because I loved shopping there as a kid and I wanted that for Nathan. I took him there Monday as rumors were circulating, just to make sure he got to experience it one last time. And he was delighted for an hour straight -- look at this guy!



We don't need toy stores to have fun though -- last weekend Nathan had a complete blast splashing in puddles and helping water the new grass seed Jesse planted. Cutest little helper ever!


2 comments:

  1. I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid
    they got a million toys at Toys R us that I can play with
    I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid
    they got the best for so much less, it'll really flip your lid
    From bikes to trains to video games
    it's the biggest toy store there is (gee whiz!)
    I don't wanna grow up, cause maybe if I did
    I couldn't be a Toys R Us kid
    more games, more toys, oh boy!
    I wanna be a Toys R Us kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt sad for Toy R us too

    ReplyDelete