Saturday, July 14, 2018

Sesame Place

While we were out east, we took a detour on the way home to spend a day at Sesame Place. I honestly didn't know this place existed until recently, but now I know how to get to Sesame Street!


It is an incredibly adorable theme park, perfectly suited to entertain and delight a toddler. Nathan proved to be far more adventurous and brave than I expected, going on what I would consider bigger kid rides and loving it!


Probably his favorite part of the day was meeting the Sesame Street "cac-ta-rurs" (as Nathan adorably pronounces it). He saw various characters throughout the park, and we booked a character lunch as well so he got to meet a bunch of his favorites without waiting in line.


He was a huge fan of the parade as well!


The park also has a fun water park portion, and our water baby had a blast. I'm so glad we went!

1 comment: