Thursday, August 16, 2018

Army Crawling & Silly Together Layouts

I love Creative Embellishments' new 8x8 Chicken Wire Panel, and I centered the panel on the page, inking it with layers of yellow and orange ink.  I also used the Milestones Word Set for part of my title, which I painted turquoise to go with the vibrant colors in this layout.


And this next layout is the last one I made with Fancy Pants' True Friend line. I was inspired by CSI's Case 259. I used the colors from the inspiration picture and triangles.


4 comments:

  1. Wow what a fun page Krystle, very striking design with all the coloured triangles against the dark background and I love how your title/journaling is within the triangles, looks really good. Also very cute pictures:o) Thanks for playing with us at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout for our case at CSI is amazing - I can honestly say that I have never seen something quite like it - and I LOVE it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Those triangles! Your colours just pop right off the black background and I love all your fun buttons by your photos! Thanks for joining us over at CSI!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those triangles look so cool against the dark background, and how clever to add your journaling to them!

    ReplyDelete