Wednesday, October 24, 2018

More Than Words Layouts

I was so excited to use Cocoa Vanilla's More Than Words line -- this collection is so soft and beautiful, making it perfect for this Mother's Day layout. I was inspired by Scrap Our Stash's October Golden Globe Challenge to create this cutesy kid layout, and I used pearl embellishments and perfect pearls for my bling.


I was also inspired by Scrap Our Stash's Blend a Sketch Challenge. My layout is primarily based on the sketch on the left, and I took the butterfly element from the sketch on the right and used diagonal striped paper behind my photos.


I used my More Than Words scraps to create this beautiful card.

7 comments:

  1. Both of these layouts are beautiful! That paper is gorgeous and you did an awesome job with both of our challenges! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! Love the soft colors and flowers. Thanks fornplaying along with us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages! The colours are so wonderful! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection and what you did with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts with beautiful colors! Love both of them! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on both challenges. I love that collection too !! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its good that you got to play with some girly papers!

    ReplyDelete