Friday, November 2, 2018

November Creative Embellishments Layouts

I am loving scrapping Nathan's first birthday pictures! In keeping with the soft colors in the pictures, I used Websters Pages paper and pastel Perfect Pearls on my chipboard. I used Creative Embellishments' Balloon Set 1 and Birthday Word Set on this layout. 


I love all of the balloons on this layout! I added the Balloon Set 1 to the balloon background paper and used liquid pearls and perfect pearls to embellish the chipboard. I also used the Birthday Word Set and Basic Alphabet for my title.


I also wanted to share my pretty pastel Easter layout with you. For the title I used the Egg Word Set and Basic Alphabet, which I embellished with white liquid pearls.  I also used liquid pearls on the Bird Nests and Rain or Shine embellishments, and light blue stickles on the Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment