Sunday, February 10, 2019

Under the Weather Layouts

This month I dove into Photoplay's Under the Weather collection to document some of Nathan's little and not so little bumps.  I created this first layout for CSI's Case 273.  I decided to use two kinds of pink and green on this layout, and used a lot of hearts!


This layout is inspired by More Than Words.  I will always think that Nathan is the cutest little thing, and this picture is a screenshot of Nathan stomping his feet to my special version of the "If You're Happy and You Know it" song.  I also love this little "my heart beats for you quote" that is on the embellishment I used on this page -- it's so perfect for my Nathan!


I used Scrap Our Stash's February sketch and was inspired by the cartoon to use a variety of bright colors and heart embellishments!


I also used CSI's Case 272 for this last layout.  I used blue and a weather themed paper for the background.

9 comments:

  1. Adorable layouts!! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your layouts are so lovely! Thank you so much for joining us at SOS and CSI❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your layouts are so super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layouts. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely layout and thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge. W

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy! Thanks for joining us at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the SOS Challenge! I thought your LO was so adorable that I've now put this Photoplay line on my Scrapbook.com wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete