Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Bunny

HAPPY EASTER! Jesse left for South Africa yesterday to frolic in shark-infested waters and mountain climb to dangerous heights (please pray for safe fun -- I am only slightly exaggerating)! Anyway, I am left here on my lonesome for Easter so some lovely church friends are adopting me for the day, which is super-fun but I have to admit that miss having Easter with my family and seeing little Chloe find her eggs *sniff*. Just because I am not with her doesn't mean I can't scrap her though! Here are a couple Chloe-dedicated layouts for your viewing enjoyment:





This first one is so glittery and fun! You really have to see it in person to appreciate all of the bling and how cool those mirrored butterflies look. I used my new ribbon weave punch -- don't you love it?






In this layout, I tried out two firsts. The first first is using a banner in my layout. That seems to be what is in right now and I thought it would be appropriate for this birthday page. The second cool thing about this layout is that I used my new xyron creatopia to emboss the banner paper with little flowers! I sanded the embossed brown core'dinations paper to reveal the tan core. And isn't Chloe the cutest? Hopping like a bun- NEY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGAUOmxq0UM)

3 comments:

  1. Your layouts are too cute! And we definitely missed you guys and our competitive Easter egg hunts! What is Jesse doing in South Africa??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse is visiting his brother Matthew, who is "studying" abroad in South Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of your punch Krystle!!!Your name's in for a RAK drawing!!! Thanks for playing along at the Sisterhood of Scrap Spring Blog Hop n Crop!~!! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete