Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Not Halloween

The challenge that is currently running on The (paper) Trail Makers Challenge Blog is to use Halloween papers on a non-Halloween layout. I decided not only to use Halloween papers on a non-Halloween layout, but I used them on a summer layout! I accomplished this feat by using the papers very creatively. The bright green strips on the top and bottom of the page are Scribble Scrabble's Jeepers Creepers Cats Bats and Hats. and the orange photo mat and flower are made from Scribble Scrabble's Jeepers Creepers Halloween Sampler. I also used Scribble Scrabble's Jeepers Creepers Scribbled Sentiments Die Cuts for the frame around my subtitle. One fun technique that I used in this layout was to create a zipper flower!


You can enter your own layout for the challenge here: http://www.trailmakers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment