Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Crop for Cancer

Wow.  It is been way too long since we have blogged!  This past month was beyond crazy for me with work (jury trial in Santa Fe) and church (on the search committee for a new pastor).  I have also not been able to scrap for what seems like a really long time, so I was happy to attend a crop this weekend that raised money for cancer patients.  


I completed this layout using pictures of Jesse's family from last Christmas.  On the left page, I used My Mind's Eye's February sketch and added layered die cuts and die cut chipboard and buttons from their All is Bright line.  On the right page, I used a sketch from Scrap-a-Doodle-Do.

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you guys today! Also, at first I thought your post title referred to one of you getting a hair cut-ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krystle - Sherri here from Scrap-a-Doodle Doo! Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at THE DOO! :-) Please be sure to become a "follower" so you can play again next month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Krystle - LOVE your take on Scrap-a-Doodle Doo's March Sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us!! ~ Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Krystle!Thanks for playing along with Scrap A Doodle Doo this month! LOVE your take on the sketch! Good luck!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete