Saturday, February 18, 2017

February Layouts

I have loved using Simple Stories' Hello Baby line to document Nathan's birth and first few months. These next few layouts are the final ones I created with this line.  This first layout is of Grandpa Thomas' first visit to see Nathan, and I created it for Creative Embellishments' January challenge.  I used background paper with the "love you to the moon" title and crackle paint on the starts that I stitched hanging from the cloud.


I was inspired by CSI's case file 224 for this next layout.  I used the colors, clouds, animals, and die cuts, and I used mixed lettering for my rubon and element sticker journaling.


I also started using a new scrapbooking line -- Empire Bebe.  I love the giraffes!  I was inspired by Stuck?! Sketches' February 15 sketch for this layout of my mom and Jeff's first visit to see Nathan.


I was able to create a number of layouts this month, primarily because I put together some quick but cute project life inspired layouts.  Enjoy!



12 comments:

  1. Such sweet layouts!
    So glad you joined our challenge at Creative Embellishment. Good luck on the prize drawing!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Such lovely layouts. Love your multi - photo page. Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nathan is so sweet! Wonderful pages! On the page you entered at Creative Embellishments-I love the way you did the journaling and arranged the photos! Thanks for joining us n our monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious. such memories captured. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments. Keep capturing those memories. Fabulously done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection of layouts here. So many sweet photos and memories captured! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect what wonderful work you've done to capture those moment. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are all beautiful. Wonderful creations! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy busy busy but what gorgeous layouts. So glad CSI was included in your scrap a thon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, All of your creations are great examples of how to preeserve memories. Thank you for joining our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are all so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you've been busy! Awesome layouts! Such sweet photos and terrific CAS style! I love how your pages coordinate so well! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments February Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining us at CSI challenge! Good job with this case :)

    ReplyDelete